4H

biggamefish

I must be in a good spot because I have been seeing many bucks. We still have a few bucks that are hanging around with other bucks but most are on there own. There still are a ton of does too, just many bucks as well! We even saw some chasing action going on! Are you in Berne? Westerlo? Knox? Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's very slow here in my part of 4h. Very few shots heard any where close. My brother killed a big mature 8 point second day of gun. I have seen a few smaller bucks still chasing the does and have seen sign of a couple of good bucks but as of yet no kill for me yet. I have hunted two different properties and pretty much the same thing in both. Been hunting very close to doe bedding areas since gun opening and just can't see very far in the thick stuff. I'm going to back out a bit Thursday and Friday to try and get a visual on one of the big guys. Hang in there everyone cause it's not over yet. Good luck to all who have not yet connected!

• 1 year later...

My area of 4H has been very slow this week. My buddy shot a 4 point yesterday. The big bucks are not showing during daylight. And very few shots have been heard. I've been hunting hard in the thick stuff, oak ridges and swamps on two good properties, but nothing on my hit list has showed, yet.