Best Hunting Quivers on Market?

NYBuckHunter27

Will you be shooting with the quiver on or taking it off when you get into the stand? If you just use it to carry your arrows until you get to the stand. I don't see any reason to spend a boat load on a quiver. The Trophy Ridge Lite 1 is a pretty sweet quiver. I just got one myself and it won't break the bank. Now. If your going to be shooting with it on. I've heard great things about the tight spot quivers. The one posted above looks pretty nice as well.

I always took mine off as well. Figured it was just one more thing to vibrate or hit against something at a critical moment. I  carry a backpack anyways so I opted for a quiver in the back pack.

I use the Cat quiver 3-1/2

http://search.3riversarchery.com/buy/quivers/catquivers

Edited by Culvercreek hunt club

TightSpot Quivers are amazing for shooting on bow! not to mention the lifetime guarantee against breakage, Hell you can drive a truck over it and if it breaks just send it in an they will replace. That said however they are super expensive as far as quivers go IMHO, but if you are only going to be using it to carry arrows in, why bother spending lots when any cheapy will do just as well.

Whats everyone's opinions on the quivers out there nowadays? I'm purchasing an elite bow and now buying my accessories.

What Elite bow are you buying?  I got an E 32 at Christmas time and I love it.  I'm going with the Elite quiver when it comes out later this month.  It's overpriced and I am buying it purely for the looks, but, it is also a well made quiver (I went with the 4 arrow 1 piece since I don't plan to shoot with it on).

I have never had an issue with my quikee. Works well and it's quiet.

I had a quickee forever...still on my vintage 1996 Browning that I gave my dad.  Great quiver on the cheap. I have moved on to a octane one pc and like it too. 

The quikee was my fave...no moving parts....great construction and function. Main reason I went with the octane was a vanity item so all my components matched the bow.

What Elite bow are you buying?  I got an E 32 at Christmas time and I love it.  I'm going with the Elite quiver when it comes out later this month.  It's overpriced and I am buying it purely for the looks, but, it is also a well made quiver (I went with the 4 arrow 1 piece since I don't plan to shoot with it on).

elite's quivers are made by tightspot I believe

Pretty sure it's Treelimb, at least they made the 2012-2013 version. 

Tightspot makes great quivers too though.

I believe you are correct. I happen to have a tightspot quiver on my bow, probably how I got confused. Either way Tightspot is my number one choice for on bow quivers.

• Like 1