whats the largest deer or bear

Red

Whitetail, a basket 8. Never measured but under 100" for sure.

Mule deer, 12 scoreable points. Never measured but I know it's not b&c.

Bear - never shot one.

Only animals I ever entered into record books are a bobcat and lynx, both through SCI since b&c doesn't consider them biggame

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bow basket 9 pt. Gun 2009 10pt 117. Female Black bear my taxidermist had it officially measured 20 3/16. By time I got it back over 2 years later and had it measured again it was 19 15/16. I didnt enter it

The buck I killed in 2010 with the ML went 140 6/8 or so.  It made the NYSBBC and I did enter it.  Why not?

The only other thing of any size was a pronghorn that was a dandy.  If I killed him with the bow he would have gone into P&Y but I killed him with the gun and that makes him nothing but a GREAT trophy to me. :good:

• Like 1

The buck I killed in 2010 with the ML went 140 6/8 or so. It made the NYSBBC and I did enter it. Why not?

The only other thing of any size was a pronghorn that was a dandy. If I killed him with the bow he would have gone into P&Y but I killed him with the gun and that makes him nothing but a GREAT trophy to me. :good:

What did the lope score?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Largest deer was 10 point with the bow - Scored 123 1/8, entered in NYSBBC/Just missed the 125 minimum for P&Y.  Still waiting on my first beer harvest although I did have a nice big mature one at only 8 yards from me sitting on the ground against a tree in Colorado while bow hunting elk.  Was wishing I had a bear tag with me then - but a real cool encounter anyways!

Edited by JALA RUT

My biggest rack was a 10 point. Never scored it but I would guess it at no higher than 120.

My heaviest buck weighed 175 pounds dressed.

Never shot no stinkin' BEARS...!....<hehehehe>...

Heaviest turkey weighed 24 pounds..Shot in Kentucky.

My heaviest NY gobbler weighed 22.5.

The heaviest turkey that I ever saw weighed from NY weighed 25 pounds, and I've seen at least a couple hundred of them weighed. That bird was killed by a friend of mine and had twin 10" beards and 1 5/8 " spurs.

• Like 1

I have 5 whitetails that score between 117" & 122", one with the bow.These aren't officially scored fairly accurate but conservative numbers. Largest weight was a 205 lb 6ptr , dudes rack did not match the body. Respectable fork horn with browtines.

Buck in my avatar was a perfect 10. Scored 155, net 152. I've also taken several 11 pointers. The heaviest whitetail that I have taken dressed out at 205 lbs. He was a giant nontypical with a busted up rack. I have not entered any of my deer. All taken with the bow.

Edited by NonTypical