What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

Koto's Japanese Restaurant last night !

Did ya Sh*t your brains out after? Japanese always tastes amazing then ya get home and you'd best have plenty of baby wipes at the ready

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

We had a feast. Went to a dinner for my g/f's work. Appetizers were octopus, shrimp, lamb meatballs with eggplant, roasted tomatoes, and roasted peppers. Then a pasta dish. Main course was porter house steak, duck, roasted potatoes, green beans and tomatoes, and asparagus.

• Like 6

Was going to do chili dogs. But, picked up a 50ct bag of Maine Clams at Price Chopper.

Didn't want to keep them in the fridge for too long. Had a few raw and steamed the rest. Not the best clams on the planet but still a great change from the norm.

post-5489-0-60722400-1463342257_thumb.jp

• Like 3

I was gone all day today, from 7 am till about 6pm. Walked into the house and noticed an awesome smell. The wife and my daughter surprised me with a roasted turkey, mashies, peas, stuffing, gravy biscuits …..They must want something…….

Edited by ants
  • Like 4

I was gone all day today, from 7 am till about 6pm. Walked into the house and noticed an awesome smell. The wife and my daughter surprised me with a roasted turkey, mashies, peas, stuffing, gravy biscuits …..They must want something…….

oh dang. Today was thanksgiving and I didn't deer hunt ? Well the weather and your meal had me confused for a second

Was going to do chili dogs. But, picked up a 50ct bag of Maine Clams at Price Chopper.

Didn't want to keep them in the fridge for too long. Had a few raw and steamed the rest. Not the best clams on the planet but still a great change from the norm.

Clams on the grill is one of my all-time favorites.

As soon as they pop open just add a drop of good hot sauce and let 'em simmer for a bit.

• Like 1