Santa in August!!!

TheFieldArcher

On my way home and as I turned onto my street... I couldn't believe what I saw... Santa came across the tree tops low!!! So I punched it into my driveway and there was a box in front of the door... I got out of my truck and heard " HO! HO! HO!"... I opened the box... OMG!!! THE Scorpyd Orion! WOW, put the scope on and it was in the x-ring on the first shot at 20 yards! 2 shots and the 30 was set... love the ACUdraw and the Hogue grip looks and feels awesome! Review coming soon!

S1170005_zps8d52ec69.jpg

S1170001_zps6d93a740.jpg

S1170002_zpsf79c82f2.jpg

S1170004_zpseb9beaab.jpg

• Like 2

Wow- Rudolph and company obviously had no clue what they were hauling in that sleigh!

Hope they find an extra jug of "Deer Cane" in their stockings for making such a risky trip out of season!

Looking forward to the review! :santablack:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks everyone!

How does the acudraw work. Anybody that I know , that  had it on a Ten point ,took it of . They said it was slow and junk.

It is slow and if you have shoulder problems etc... it would be awesome. I have no problem cocking the 150 LBS with the short sled... but I am keeping it on as a back up if I forget my cocking sled.