Remington .270 Sendero (no stock)

Selling a used and camo painted Remington Sendero in .270. Does not have a stock! Asking $300. I have a local FFL that can transfer. Guilderland NY. Message me with questions.

Would like to buy this.Can you give me more info about the history of this gun and how to buy. Thank you !  

Well I purchased the rifle about 10 years ago hoping for a long distance deer, coyote gun. I had a Leupold 3.5-10 power scope and shot is I'd say about 150 times. It has been keep in great condition. Cleaned after each shooting. I did paint the entire rifle in camo. Both to keep it rust free and to add a dull color. The rifle was shooting about 1/2 to 3/4 groups at 200 yards with Federal 130 gr Ballistic tip. I was in need for some cash and a friend wanted the stock, so I started selling off pieces.

Since NY changed the law, to sell it FFL is needed for purchase. I know a few around my area (Albany). I'm wiling to pay for the transfer if nearby. Please ask if any other questions.

James  Gregory        31847    HWY    67                                                                                                                                    Malvern,Arkansas                     72104