I'm back!!! Africa was amazing AGAIN!!

Grizz1219

Sorry it took so long to post pics...

Black Wildebeest, took him at 290 yards with a 10-20 mph wind, T/C Pro hunter in 338 WM, federal Fusion 225 gr. If scored in SCI he would be the #104 in the world... I was happy...

d670c569-7957-4792-b33f-535de66f6a90_zps

My buddies wife (who was bow hunting) asked me to shoot one of these for her.. It was cool but they get the leather and feathers.. (Biggest turkey I'll ever kill LOL) Shot him at 125 yards with the 338 WM.

DSC_0615_zps398d31f5.jpg

My wife took this ancient Red Hartebeest at 210 yards with her T/C Pro Hunter in 25-06 with Federal Fusion 120 gr.

DSC_0150_zps37bbe68c.jpg

And 3 hours later she shot this 22" impala at 80 yards and dropped him where he stood.

DSC_0216_zps32451aa5.jpg

I took this 52" Kudu bull at 75 yards, he was the biggest they've taken so far this year.. I was pumped to say the least..

DSC_0644_zpsc6531f25.jpg

Then I took this GIANT blue wildebeest at 40 yards, he's 31.5" wide and we scored him and found out he would be #64 in the world SCI if I entered him.. My PH was jumping up and down and taking all sorts of pics to prove it.. LOL

DSC_0685_zps42d8a757.jpg

Some people know when I take an animal I will always put my Dad’s old watch on it.. To me it symbolizes him getting to put his hands on it.. I don’t usually take a pic of it.. It’s just something I do for me.. But Sally was there and took this pic.. This is where I actually shot him.. Walla (My PH) wanted to move him to a better place for pics so he went back and got 3 skinners to help load him into the truck… It took all of us to get him in..

DSC_0241_zps9de740c7.jpg

• Like 10