anyone own a kioti or mahindra tractor?

Kioti has a much higher lift capacity, and weighs more than mahindra. 2 Big things when looking for a tractor (unless you want a glorified lawn mower. My friend has a 50 hp Kubota, my 38HP kioti hp. Lifts almost 1000 more Check gal /per/min on pump , and weigh ,front and rear lift,capacity. You'll end up buying a kioti for sure.

Nope I own the top of a hill and heavy clay/shale soil... the kioti out preforms every tractor I've looked at, my neighbor borrowed mine and traded in a 55HP mahindra for a 45HP kioti and does more with it than he ever did with the mahindra. I will say I do have draft control on mine and its a big help, as well as positioning the top link correctly for plowing/ground work. I have a 2006 .dk35 se. With the backhoe attachment and tires are loaded. Oh and get a geared tractor... hydrostatic is for mowing lawns.... you lose 5-'10HP with hydro

Edited by G-Man

Split, their both version of the 55 gear. The DK55 had the highest lifting capacity in that size tractor going. Add a 3pt hitch lever on the rear of the tractor to raise and lower 3 pt. hitch without having to go in the cab. Telescoping lower 3 pt. hitch links make hookup a breeze. Safety feature on p.t.o. stops rotation if the 3 pt. is lifted to high. The 4 cylinder 134 cu. in. turbo charged engine is "very" fuel friendly. Customers said they can work the tractor on 3 quarts of diesel/ hour. They were a very easy tractor to sell at the time. Don't forget todays tractor are rated gross engine HP.. Subtract 7 hp. more for p.t.o.. Kioti hp. are advertised low. I've dyno several 55's and they all were 52 p.t.o. hp..

I owned a 55C for a while and really hated to sell it to a customer. It was such a user friendly unit. The only complaint I had was the fiber glass hood. My brush lines scraped it up pretty good.

Edited by landtracdeerhunter
  • Like 1