St Bonaventure University

Lawdwaz

Its right down the expressway a bit...good school ,pricey..My friends daughter goes there starting her 2nd year.

I hear ya on the price.......she is a real good student and a great kid.  I'll do everything I can do to get her a good education, her work effort is stellar and is a very bright child.  Brains AND common sense.

• Like 3

I took my daughter down to St Bonaventure University this morning for a meet & greet/campus tour.

Crap.......she likes it.

:biggrin:

Any members here go there?

I did not attend St Bona's, but a couple cousins attended and are doing well. I enjoy living in the village.

We dropped our daughter off (moved her into) LeMoyne on Friday. About half way through the move in, I find out that she is on the only coed floor in the entire school !! No one could tell me why we were just told about it. I trust my girl, but WTF? One more thing to worry about.

If by chance she does go there it is good to know some of you guys are in the area in case I get hung up on a laundry/money run and need a place to take a quick stand for an evening hunt........... B)

:biggrin:

now that's pushing it  little.... :bye:

Good luck with the launch Larry. Seems like seeing the first one off is always the most difficult one. I will be in your shoes this time next year. From the looks of things my daughter will probably end up at College of Saint Rose in the suburbs of Albany for a 5 year BA/MS program in speech pathology. Great school safe location. Not looking forward to paying tuition though! Lol.

Is this your first your sending off?  I remember sending my oldest girl off for the first time and it killed me.Took alot of getting used to..........

Sonny boy graduated from ECC with a criminal justice degree this past spring but lived/lives at home........#2 child (and only other!) is the daughter in question here.  She should be "A OK" with the whole deal but like you, my wife & I won't be!  We'll be nervous as all get out...........She is a very mature kid for a soon to be 17 year old.  She could move out now and be fine! 

Next February she will be traveling to Italy for a foreign exchange program with some classmates for a few weeks.  Once again, we will be the ones taking it hard......... :fie: