Dang

Dom

Dang is all I can say got home this evening and my wife say's guess what,She has booked a room in LakeGeorge for the first weekend in October I say what did you just tell me cause that is opening weekend for archery.She wants to go to some large flea market on that weekend.Does anyone know of this flea market or is this her way of saying she wants to spend time with me

I believe they call it the Warrensberg garage sale. It's a garage sale lovers dream! LOL.  It's hugh and I like to go back to it someday.Take lots of money and something to haul with.

Some nice fishing at Lake George. Their bow  season open Sept. 27th,  LOL.

Edited by landtracdeerhunter

Dang is all I can say got home this evening and my wife say's guess what,She has booked a room in LakeGeorge for the first weekend in October I say what did you just tell me cause that is opening weekend for archery.She wants to go to some large flea market on that weekend.Does anyone know of this flea market or is this her way of saying she wants to spend time with me

Are you hunting in the Lake George area?

you could try reverse psychology and act super pumped and tell your visions of granger about hauling a flatbed full of "treasures" home. Maybe she'll be like, "whoa, easy big fella" and let you go do your thing. Or maybe she'll get just as excited and plan for 2 flat beds, but when this is all over and every knick-knack has found a spot in your home you'll at least have some leverage for the next time she wants you to "spend time".

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2