Tip from a recent job

Woodjr55

Genny in the retro grenade bottles, yummy. Now I only have to wait till I get out of work to have one. I can't seem to walk by the fridge when I get home without having one.

One day I hope to stop at the brewery to take the tour. Utica club and saranac don't compare. And that's from someone who lives just outside the toilet of nys known as utica

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by woodchuck
  • Like 1

To each his own…Im a Bud light guy, but for one week out of the year, while we're down at hunting camp, it all Papst Blue Ribbon. I think its the only time of the year that the little grocery store in town sells the stuff…..LOL!

To each his own…Im a Bud light guy, but for one week out of the year, while we're down at hunting camp, it all Papst Blue Ribbon. I think its the only time of the year that the little grocery store in town sells the stuff…..LOL!

PBR's tall boys from Mom and Pop's grocery store in Plattsburgh! Was just a walk down the street in college!

I can also agree as a younger guy (24) liking Genny light the older guys at hunting camp laugh when they see me drinking it. But Genny light was my favorite beer all throughout college, I would swing into Hannaford and grab a 30 pack for under $20 and not have to worry about others drinking it. I have only seen it tall bottles like that once, I like the retro bottles though. 

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1409275951.052535.jpg

The guy asked my buddy what our favorite beer was and I think he was shocked to hear that a 25&26 year olds favorite beer was genny light. First time I've had them in bottle though

If the guy DIDN'T ask first I'd say you guys did a lousy job.......................... :O

:biggrin:

• Like 1

I've never had genny light, had genny cream ale when I was younger. We used to call it genny screamer, cause the next day you were screaming to the toilet.

In HS we used to skip school and grab the fishing poles to do some bass fishing in a nearby quarry. Ride out bikes with a case of Genny Cream Ale pounders. When the beer starting getting warm we'd throw a shot of Jack in it to make boiler makers. Danged if the cops didn't always chase us out. Buddy had two baby pet coons at the time. That always made the escape interesting. Throw one inside you shirt and pedal as fast as you can from the LE all the while that lil coon was digging his nails in your chest with his head sticking out. Oh the good ole days of stupidity. 

• Like 1