Couple boys

TreeGuy

That's just a pup.

Don't get me started on the year round yote debate! I've said time and again that yote fur is worthless in the warmer months and it's true that the more you kill, the more will reproduce to fill the void. Their time will come, but killing animals just to kill is not sportsmanlike. Looks like you've got some decent bucks to hunt there.

That's just a pup.

Don't get me started on the year round yote debate! I've said time and again that yote fur is worthless in the warmer months and it's true that the more you kill, the more will reproduce to fill the void. Their time will come, but killing animals just to kill is not sportsmanlike. Looks like you've got some decent bucks to hunt there.

No debate needed. And me actually killing them out of season would be unsportsman like. but I'm not, and they can all rot in their mange infested den for all I care !

haha. killing any animal out of season would be alot more than un-sportsmanlike!

I hear it often where guys wish NY would allow yote season all year long. Take PA for example, they have year round yote season and it hasn't helped. That was proven last year when they put a bill through the house to allow bounties on coyotes.

As unfortunate as it is, we kind of bring it upon ourselves when we plant foodplots, essentially creating a killing ground for more than just us. The main objective for most hunters is to lure deer into a predesignated area for hunting opportunities and/or to provide nutrition, but when the herbivores show up, the carnivores will soon follow suit. It's natural.

As for the pic I was leaning more towards it being a fox, but the droopy/curled tail makes me think it's a feline