Hit List Buck #1

beachpeaz

went down to camp this weekend and pulled my cards for the first time.  I was hoping the 160"+ 12 point i have been after for 3 years survived (posted pictures last year), but it looks like it is on to other deer this year.

This is so far my #1.  The one on the RIGHT!   The one on the left needs another year or 2.

He is about a 140" 9 point.

post-1540-0-65973500-1410659733_thumb.jp

• Like 1

went down to camp this weekend and pulled my cards for the first time. I was hoping the 160"+ 12 point i have been after for 3 years survived (posted pictures last year), but it looks like it is on to other deer this year.

This is so far my #1. The one on the RIGHT! The one on the left needs another year or 2.

He is about a 140" 9 point.

attachicon.gifPICT0373.JPG

i have a question who taught you how to score a deer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not hard to score a deer. I've scored over 100 deer. I have 50 pictures of this buck from this year and a history with him from last year. He is damn close to 140. Maybe a shade under or over.

Argue all you want.

I wouldn't have phrased it THAT way.  :rolleyes:

I don't think that is a 140" buck either from those pics.  I know the OP said he figured he was a 9pt, it looks like an 8pt frame that I can see.  Takes a heck of a 8pt to go 140"..................

Here's to hoping the OP gets him!

I wouldn't have phrased it THAT way.  :rolleyes:

I don't think that is a 140" buck either from those pics.  I know the OP said he figured he was a 9pt, it looks like an 8pt frame that I can see.  Takes a heck of a 8pt to go 140"..................

Here's to hoping the OP gets him!

yes, not great pictures, but there is something called trust (that is, trust that i have watched him for 2 years and know enough to say what I did.  I wouldn't post otherwise and you can look through my posts and see I am not a BS'er).  Thats why I said to the d-bag earlier (who I won't even bother responding to cuz he is clearly just being an idiot trying to pick a fight an not worth my time), that it doesn't matter what he thinks...lol.

He is a 9 point.  5 on left, 4 on right.  2's and 3's are close to 10" each.  Spread and main beams are close to 20".  Mass will average over 4".  You can do your own math, but I don't need to be more specific than that to someone intelligent like you.

Last year he was a 9, but just barely.  Had a crabby front on his left side (thus his nick name crabby left....lol).  He was probably around 120.  He put on some inches this year just in his overall frame (wider and taller).  Very pretty buck.

and you are correct, a 140" 8 point (especially in NYS) is unheard of.  Very hard for an 8 to score.

:popcorn:  Waiting to see where this goes......

Not going anywhere.  I posted some pictures for the sport of this forum and for other people to enjoy.  I won't justify my time in getting in a pissing contest with idiots.  lol. 

Eveyrone is entitled to an opinion and I respect that.

Enjoy your popcorn!

• 2 weeks later...

Omg 140" 8s are not rare or unheard of. Many hit the ground no one even hears about. Just talked with a guy who shot 2 last season one bow 1 gun kill. One was low 40s other mid. Saw pics with date and we share mutual friends.

Guys think it's near impossible for an 8 to score that high. It happens people. ..

• Like 1