For you extended season guys

Borngeechee

I'm a bowhunter, but by the time the late season rolls around, I am ready for some time off. Besides, I am limited as to much clothing I can pile on and still draw my bow to any kind of consistent anchor and freedom from clothing/string interferences. Not real good at archery when I am dressed up like a Michelin man look-alike. I have never taken advantage of the late season and probably will not this year either.

Hi, my hunting partner and I use Muzzleloaders during the early northern zone season and in the late southern zone season.  The early northern zone season lets us scout for the rifle season there and the late southern season helps us to try and fill all our tags.  We love venison!  Have a lot of steak and get sausage made. Give a lot of the sausage to the landowners as thanks.

I try to bowhunt.  I'm trying a crossbow this season so I can hunt that last 14 days of the archery season closer to home.

I can give all sorts of reasons to "justify" the need to fill tags, but truth be told, I just love the excuse to spend all that extra time in the woods!!