Hunters ed

jasons75

Ok.. so i have 4 daughters that want to hunt. I have searching for 2 months now for hunters ed classes close to lyndonville.. i am on the road alot so i ofter dont get home from work until 6 or 7 pm... so some of the night classes are out of the question. Weekend early morning local or within a 1/2 hour would be great. Further then that and its really difficult... those who have teenage daughters should beable to relate.. i seen a ciuple local classes here in lyndonville.. but they filled quickly... . The home study is probly out as well seeing i dont have internet at the house ( just phones)

Anyone know of any classes close to lyndonville/ albion area that has 4 openings....

Thanks

No offense because you have been looking for a while.  My phone rings every day now asking when my next class is.  When I say in the spring they become indignant and say they can never get in a class.  I have taught 4 gun and 2 bow classes this year already.  People wait until the last minute usually and tell me I need to teach more classes.  I taught a class in April which filled up.  June and august was way below expectations.  I would check the dec web site daily and see, but it is getting toward the time where instructors are hunting also.  Good luck to you and your daughters.

• Like 1

Hey bubba. I started looking... about mid july. The girls really didnt start showing intrest until then.... except my oldest who has her bow class already... but is on and off about hunting.

I would have started earlier.

Being in orleans co and work an hour minimum from home (im getting ready to go to ithaca for the week) makes it tough to travel more then 20-30 miles.

I understand that the season is about to start and instructors have to spend time in the woods too. Ill keep watching dec i have been almost daily.

Stone... im not sure where portville is bit slamanca is 3 hours drive from me.