1995 Suzuki LT250 4x4 ATV 1600obo

Runs great,pulls like a beast.This wheeler has the high,low,super low 3 speed transfer case selection on it.It also has 2wd,4wd and 4wd diff lock settings.Everything works as it should except for the brakes.The brakes need cables to work perfectly.Right now the rear brakes work and will top the wheeler fast but you have to lift up on the foot pedal to get them to release.I mainly used this for hunting.I can fill the tank in august,set stands pull deer and not have to fill the tank till next year.I always run fastrac's super unleaded in it so it doesn't have ethanol. last year I had the carb rebuilt because the float had a hole in it and I just replaced a CV boot last week.When I did that I made some CV boot protectors for it.The tires are low on tread but I have a set of really good tires that will go with it as long as someone doesn't beat me up on price to bad.This wheeler is small enough to get through the woods with ease and its light enough if you get it stuck you can lift the front or rear easy.I don't have the registration for it though so thats how it will be sold.I have owned it for over 5 years.There is a few small crack in the plastic but they aren't bad.May take a trade on guns as long as the trade is worth as much as the wheeler or make up difference in money

suzuki6_zpsb0da2ee0.jpg

suzuki1_zpsa2ee82e5.jpg

suzuki3_zps50cf46c7.jpg

suzuki5_zpsaa4df15d.jpg

suzuki4_zpsa0ff4b27.jpg

Edited by MACHINIST

• 3 weeks later...