antler Ice

BBDEric

The only time i ever got any action from urine in a bottle was when Code Blue first came out ,i watched a buck follow my drag line path right to where i hung the drag, i watched a spike walk right passed a drag soaked with antler ice last season, i have given up completley on any thing in a bottle.

evercalm deer herd in a stick is a miracle, I swear.  I tried antler ice and many others never had any reaction but the evercalm is worth every penny.   Put some on a tree by my trail cam I had 2 button bucks lick it, 4 doe sniff and lick it.  For the fun of it I hung a few rags in my parents front lawn off a 50 acre field and sure enough they actually bed in the lawn now.  Not the smartest thing to do cause in the a.m. when I get there to go hunting they just watch me walk to my stand :bad:

evercalm deer herd in a stick is a miracle, I swear.  I tried antler ice and many others never had any reaction but the evercalm is worth every penny.   Put some on a tree by my trail cam I had 2 button bucks lick it, 4 doe sniff and lick it.  For the fun of it I hung a few rags in my parents front lawn off a 50 acre field and sure enough they actually bed in the lawn now.  Not the smartest thing to do cause in the a.m. when I get there to go hunting they just watch me walk to my stand :bad:

If you do some research on that farm you will see why it is so good. Just keep thing..Vaginal Secretions!  But try to keep it clean! lol