Own your Own Luxury Fishing/Hunting Chateau in Ontario

peterlharris

5,700 sq,ft. 6 bedroom 5 bathroom luxury Limestone Chateau on 15 acre private estate with 570 ft of lakefront surrounded by hundreds of lakes - Speckled trout,rainbow trout, lake trout & splake. Bass, Walleye northern pike ( See waterfallslodge.com  which is a mile from my Chateau) I designed & built the Chateau in 2004 Super insulated & clad with 4in thick limestone. 3 bay garage with 16x32 ft  insulated workshop. 10 ft ceilings with high efficiency woodstoves on all 3 levels and electric baseboard heaters as back up. Local Mennonites supply firewood at very reasonable rates. Large decks off main level & upper level overlook the pristine waters of Kecil Lake. Organic raised bed gardens featuring well established asparagus beds and lots of maple trees to tap. Water from spring fed well. Huge 16x16 gourmet kitchen with commercial propane range as well as electric stove top & built-in oven.

The Chateau is 80 min west of Sudbury Ontario & would be a perfect executive/corporate retreat ( We have seated 60 people for Charity fundraisers) Also perfect for a group interested in fishing or hunting deer or moose. Fun really cranks up in winter as we are right on the Trans Provincial Skidoo Trail. Available mid Dec $999,000 Cndn.. Pictures available on request

I also have a private fly-in Fishing camp on an Island in the Hudson Bay Lowlands which is not for sale but would be available with me as guide & cook for the purchaser(s) of my Limestone Chateau. The fly-in camp is totally remote with five 14 ft boats on  6 lakes within short portages of main lake. Insulated Camp has Solar power, sauna ,shower, satellite TV Propane fridge & range. So if you are a serious fishing, hunting, skidooing outdoor adventurer who thinks out of the box. email me [email protected] No tirekickers please!!