Possibly the biggest buck ever killed on camera

LuckyPickle123

Yep coyotes gotta eat to

well, since you're a self proclaimed "trophy hunter" you can understand why this guy is proud of this deer, no? was the one you crippled and left to die a trophy? because unless you're perfect, don't make stupid comments about what another hunter chooses to shoot.

Edited by jjb4900

My name trophy hunter is an inside joke with some friends that has nothing to do with why or how I hunt. And no it wasn't a trophy by most peoples standards. Any other questions you want answered since your persistent on turning this into a pissin match.

I don't need any questions answered...was just wondering why someone would question this guys accomplishment if they themselves may have a few flaws..I never question anyone's taking of a legal deer whether it be big or small.

Well you should read my original post then because I quoted someone else who was questioning the mans buck. I myself think it is great and I'm glad he got to take that deer

if I misinterpreted your first post I apologize.........but that was not the way it came off to me.