to scent or not to scent

jbone

I have only been hunting for 3 years.  I hunt in between a golf course and all farmland.  Every night around 5:00, like clock work deer leave the farms, walk across the street, into the woods and then onto my golf course.  Every time within a 200 yd section.  They cross a creek and an open patch of the woods.  I built a food plot of alfalfa and clover.  Its only about 5000 sq ft.  My trail camera has video of 3 different bucks and a bunch of does and fawns.  My question is should I be using any kind of scents?  Buck urine, doe urine? Tarsal gland gel? Rack rub gel?  Doe is estrous? I know the deer are there.  I've never seen any scraps or rubs but then again, people in the past have had to point them out to me in other areas(not sure what I'm looking for I guess).

Some people say the deer are already there so no need.  I'm trying to shrink that 200 yd window to close to my food plot.  Maybe scent trails?

Thanks guys for helping a beginner.

PRMS0006.AVI

PRMS0007.AVI

PRMS0008.AVI