Hobbies

Kot2B

What are everyone's hobbies? I've been doing a lot research on knife making lately and got me thinking, what makes everyone else tick? Obviously hunting and outdoors is on most of our lists but what else keeps you entertained? Is it bowling night, darts, local watering hole, golf, boating, skiing? Well go ahead share it with us.

• Like 1

Nice lol...my mom and dad both ride harleys I have one and a few bobber choppers I build and sell.......will tell ya tho my rockets were 1000cc of mean 150 hp between the knees gives me chills just thinkin about it

So is the 883 all Harley or parts of a few? What is the one behind the blue bike in parking lot? Trying to save to get a second.

. post-1068-0-98553100-1414715674_thumb.jp this is what I have now. Almost all new

• Like 2

The blue bike with flames is the only harley lol....it's my baby sporty 883 with 1200 kit....the bike torn apart is a 81 yamaha xs 650 special rigid chop I'm building....the black one behind harley in parking lot is a 77 kz900 rigid frame chop me and buddy built....love them all then the rocket is a 04 cbr 1000rr and for some reason this pic didn't load but it's my 99 r1 painted myself and buddy's gsxr 1000 mines the black one this was second week of February 2014....i have 8745 miles combined between all my bikes so far this year.....6f8ed6bac26f443be3ee043aa0e2bc35.jpg

Edited by stoneam2006

Stone,that bobber a XS 650 ? Had a stock one myself. Would love a XS bobber.

Hobbies, well I like to waterski ,go to the gym,shoot,I'm into knives but don't make them.

I have some Striders ,a Hinderer , a boat load of Spyderco,some old fixed blades ( Marbles ect)

I used to camp and canoe a lot.

I also enjoy what today they call " craft beer" and cigars.

Stone,that bobber a XS 650 ? Had a stock one myself. Would love a XS bobber.

Hobbies, well I like to waterski ,go to the gym,shoot,I'm into knives but don't make them.

I have some Striders ,a Hinderer , a boat load of Spyderco,some old fixed blades ( Marbles ect)

I used to camp and canoe a lot.

I also enjoy what today they call " craft beer" and cigars.

Yea I have a 81 I'm building my dad's building a 79 and I have another 81 I'm trying to get the title for....fun lil bikes really wanna rephase the bike....if you get bored sometime YouTube rephased xs650

Larry I have a fixed blade that I designed and had made for me from ball bearing steel. I've had countless knives but the marbles are still my favorite.

The more I hear everyone's hobbies the more I'm relating with the interests, now I know why my wife says I'm never around.

I did quite a bit of metal detecting this past summer, best finds were an old brass key and an old Indian head penny.

I love craft beers and I'm currently stuck on Chatham brewing and the standard stock of Saranac, cigar season is done till next spring.

wow.. where do I start? Metal detecting is my biggest hobby now... but I also collect stamps and coins... I dabble in photography... love woodworking... played lacrosse until I was 50... trained in Taekwondo for 20 some years taught for 10 of those years... and yes, a Harley too

post-525-0-26499300-1414750516_thumb.jpg

Edited by nyantler
  • Like 2