cva customer service

Red

Cva customer service is amazing last Thursday before I heading out to camp I wanted to camp I wanted to run a little bore butter down my muzzle loader so while doing that a patch got stuck in the barrel and while trying to get it out the weld that is under the barrel to hold the stock screw in place broke  its 11pm as soon as I was done I was going to head to camp so Icalled a buddy and asked if I can drop the gun off so he can weld it back together at work and bring it out to camp with him the next day  he had a machine at home and welded it for me by 1230 I was on my way after the morning hunt with the bow I took some shots with the gun it was misfiring like crazy I'm glad I always bring back up guns to camp since the next day was opening day. 

This morning I called cva customer service and explained what happened just to give them a heads up I didn't expect them to really be able to do anything for me a minute into the conversation he said a new one is on the way I asked a new barrel he said no I'm gonna send you a new gun today that is amazing customer service.    I even explained thst my gun was probably 7 yrs old they didn't even care or ask fur me to send the old gun back

• Like 3

Cva customer service is amazing last Thursday before I heading out to camp I wanted to camp I wanted to run a little bore butter down my muzzle loader so while doing that a patch got stuck in the barrel and while trying to get it out the weld that is under the barrel to hold the stock screw in place broke  its 11pm as soon as I was done I was going to head to camp so Icalled a buddy and asked if I can drop the gun off so he can weld it back together at work and bring it out to camp with him the next day  he had a machine at home and welded it for me by 1230 I was on my way after the morning hunt with the bow I took some shots with the gun it was misfiring like crazy I'm glad I always bring back up guns to camp since the next day was opening day. 

This morning I called cva customer service and explained what happened just to give them a heads up I didn't expect them to really be able to do anything for me a minute into the conversation he said a new one is on the way I asked a new barrel he said no I'm gonna send you a new gun today that is amazing customer service.    I even explained thst my gun was probably 7 yrs old they didn't even care or ask fur me to send the old gun back

Had misfiring issues with a buddy of mine and his new Wolf. They addressed it immediately, shipped a new gun and we made the ML opener up north with it. I wouldn't have a problem ever buying a CVA with that service.

Glad it worked out for you Red

Edited by Culvercreek hunt club
  • Like 1

Before the gun had even broke my n plans were to use this gun for this season then buy a new tc muzzle loader after xmas now with this great customer service and a new gun on the way I'll save some money after xmas or I'll just have to buy a a new 3006 or 270 lol

I have not had the same results with CVA customer service. I have an Optima and need to replace the bushing and firing pin assembly. (my own fault, I neglected to clean it properly and it has rusted) I went to their web site and found it difficult to navigate just to contact them to buy the replacement parts. Their web site only listed local dealers to contact to get parts. I went to Buffalo Gun Center( 1 of the local CVA dealers) and they want me to get them the part numbers and they will see if they can order it. So I went back to the web and finally found the contact info, sent an email asking about purchasing the parts  and no reply in 2 days. I tried calling the telephone number today and sat on hold for 10 minutes before I gave up. I really like the rifle, I just want to replace the parts I screwed up.:(

Ive read a lot of really bad reviews about their customer service so far I am pleased with then but well see how long it will take for them to ship it out to me I tried calling yesterday abd today but both times it said they were closed and it was during business hrs the only thing I can think of is they closed this week for the holiday. 

Good luck I hope you get your posts and I hope to get the new gun before the season so I can shoot it or I'll be hunting with the bow for the late season

Im extremely pleased I received my new gun this afternoon they sent me an upgrade the newest wolf model with the quick release breach plus I just tossed the scope on it ill put some rounds threw it tomorrow I received it 10 days after calling cva 2 thumbs up

called cva today and sat on hold for 13 minutes waiting for a rep. Once i got through to a rep it took less than a minute and  the parts are being shipped no charge! Their customer service is great but it took a long time to get through and I still have not had a reply to my original email.  we'll see how long it takes to get the parts.