Anyone following this Ferguson stuff going on?

burmjohn

It is unbelievable how so many people can act so lawless without knowing the facts about what you are rioting for. The only thing they have accomplished so far is living up to their ghetto stereotype.  

The folks rioting are doing it because they were given an excuse to riot. It could have been the local Krispy Kreme donut shop ran out of their favorite flavor. They could give a rats butt about the facts or the outcome. They are salivating just hoping the indictment doesn't come through.

I have two friends with family in St. Louis area and they said the ammo and gun shops look like they have been looted already with people stocking up. Take care of you own down there because you are the only ones that will. There is no doubt in my mind what my reaction would be if rioters came on my property to do harm to my family or property.

What I am curious about is how many other cities are going to experience it at the same time from the same type of people just looking for an excuse to upgrade  to a 60" flat screen.

Edited by Culvercreek hunt club
  • Like 5

Hmmmm...Reminds of the 1960s...Except on a MUCH smaller scale...

Hopefully innocent residents won't get prosectuted for defending thier lives and property from a bunch of opportunistic, scumbag rioters who are there just to steal anything they can get thier hands on.

• Like 1

It will be ugly, if a no bill comes down. Citizens need to protect themselves now.  Thank you "Reverend  AL"  and like minded  self serving, race baiting scum bags. Are they calling for peace ??

How is "Reverend" Al's bank account doing ???????……..OKay ??   Nasty little scum bag……..

• Like 6

facts dont matter, their "leaders told them is racist so it must be" hope citizens shoot every looter dead... solve a lot of problems

I agree with you 100% g-man. I am a firm believer that every person should have and exercise the right to defend their family and property (within reason) and the consequences that come to the guy on the other side are deserved no matter the outcome. Unfortunatley, so many people seem to have the "forgive and forget" attitude which can shift the blame to someone just trying to protect whats theirs. Which is unacceptable.

Yeah, the pres, eric holder, the media and nut jobs like al sharpton have fanned the flames and gotten people riled up down there. They have created this mess and any blood shed will fall squarely on their hands.

3 Whitehouse Reps at the funeral of that criminal kid. Can someone please remind me how many Whitehouse reps were sent to the funeral of Officer Daryl Pierson?

Edited by Culvercreek hunt club
  • Like 1

The government should fun police body cam's for 100% of officers in this country so the facts can be shown. 

Also, the gov't should send in military forces in masses as the verdict comes out. All on taxpayer money. What is that 1/1.000,000,000 of the stupid taxpayer money they spend? 

There is a list out now that is planned for all over the country albany rochester and spring valley as well as two places in nyc.  This is a wewll organized attack across the country.  Can you say martial law.  Anyone wanna guess where the organization started?  we all better be prepared

Funny how the loud mouth little pussy, who knows exactly what he can get away with, provokes and taunts police. When one of these little sacks of nothing finally gets arrested you won't see the loud mouth punk taunting. All that will be reported is... "RACISM!!!!!!!!!!!"  And this little puke is calling the cops (who are just standing there) Cowards…….  Funny little mutts

Obama says to them "stay the course". Really? Who voted for him? I didn't, I voted for McCain and Romney. McCains' vp had and still has more backbone than most of the republicans out there. God says, "my people perish for lack of knowledge", maybe Gruber was right, just saying. 

What ever happened to "innocent until proven guilty" or "one nation, under God, and just for all"? This rush to judgement is crazy, especially from our president. He has been wrong twice so far and this will be the third time. Baseball calls that a strikeout. 

Obama is divisive not a unifier. He does not try to clam the people he just stokes the fire sending the DOJ and make these racist accusations. Show me the facts. From what I am hearing, the policeman won't be indicted. I support law enforcement, and I say thank you. I pray for peace and hope things remain calm everywhere.

The minute these sub-humans go from peaceful protests to violence, they should be met with violence.  They are doing this because they know there will not be a violent response, because they have the media and the President portraying them as victims.

They are not victims!  They are the thugs and the perpetrators, causing all of this unrest for personal gain.  They will continue to do so until met with violent force, equal to the violent force they are demonstrating.  How is it that only blacks in America are allowed to get away with this type of behavior?

We cannot allow people to break the law and attack police in the street when they are confronted with arrest.  Tell it to the Judge!

If they really want equality, they should expect to get shot when they try to attack a cop or take a cop's gun.  What they are asking for is the right to resist arrest if they feel it isn't justified.  That's completely insane, as are all of these unintelligent mongrels.