Anyone following this Ferguson stuff going on?

burmjohn

Apparently the Police Dept. is trying to reach an agreement with the cop. As far as  resignation. Which would seem to mean that they have nothing to fire him on and therefore nothing to indite  him on.

Hold on to your hats….The true racists will make their presence known in short order. I bet "Reverend" AL is having his suit pressed and makeup  applied as we speak………….How is his bank account doing???????   ……….        alright ya think???????

Edited by ants

All this Ferguson crap sickens me!  When the white Rochester, NY cop was shot &  killed by a black man for no reason & he left behind a wife & kids there was not one riot.  Just a sad, peaceful funeral & pictures of a crying wife & kids along with thousands of cops there to honor him!   Now the guy is dead & buried & most likely forgotten  by most of us, its disgusting  BS!   I feel the Ferguson cop was doing his job & protecting himself.    jmo.

• Like 2

Why the hell did they announce this at night. It just adds fuel to the fire and gives these idiots the cover of darkness. The prosecutor knows this. What a sad place for sure.

Yes, a 7:00AM announcement would have been a much better time than 10:00PM......................................

Edited by Lawdwaz

Why the hell did they announce this at night. It just adds fuel to the fire and gives these idiots the cover of darkness. The prosecutor knows this. What a sad place for sure.

Great point it just shows how incompetent our judicial system works. 

I heard it was so most people were home from work and the kids weren't at school. But I agree, it certainly gives those savages an advantage and extra difficulty for law enforcement.

Edited by Twax10
  • Like 1

The 2nd Amendment is in place for protection Remember the CA riots store owners on top of building with AR,s and other weapons and their places went on touched.

The Court Spoke after all the facts but if it does not go the way the public wanted they burn down their own neighborhood? If only we protected the attack on our 2nd Amendment rights & constitution this way, oh wait we are not criminal's.