Anyone following this Ferguson stuff going on?

burmjohn

the best video i've seen yet

I saw this earlier this morning. Very smart man that seems to really know what need to change to benefit everybody. But do you think we'll see this on CNN or Fox or any of the big news channels? I bet its more people throwing rocks through windows and flipping car. The media alone could have a positive impact on all this if it was on the agenda...

Edited by Twax10
  • Like 1

I saw this earlier this morning. Very smart man that seems to really know what need to change to benefit everybody. But do you think we'll see this on CNN or Fox or any of the big news channels? I bet its more people throwing rocks through windows and flipping car. The media alone could have a positive impact on all this if it was on the agenda...

doesn't matter if they show it on the news. it's viral on the web. More people get their news from social media than the 6:30 news. Other than your grandparents and mine who aren't going to change how we treat these situations, the right people will see it.

doesn't matter if they show it on the news. it's viral on the web. More people get their news from social media than the 6:30 news. Other than your grandparents and mine who aren't going to change how we treat these situations, the right people will see it.

I really hope you're right but exposure is what will get the message across and right now it's all about destruction and not solutions.

When the 'top cop' in this country, AG Holder, is one of the guys fanning the flames trying his best to make things worse, it makes it extremely difficult for everyone. Especially so for the rest of the LE community.

Spot On! He carries a gas can and the matches, America is Racist yea ok we have a 2 term African American, Eric Holder and so on. Its there piss poor job performance and piss poor leadership I dislike, would say the same about a White,purple, yellow. All that The Founding fathers worked so hard to outline in separation of Power and the Tradition of America the $hit on and degraded the office of President & DOJ. Send them investigators to look into Benghazi, IRS, Veteran affairs, Oh wait that would lead back to them.