Something doesnt seem right....

bowaholic

Yup...Ruger 44 mag carbine...They had a tubular magazine and were introduced before the 10/22. They were intentionally similar to the US .30 cal M1 carbine which was very popular and available in the 60s, both as military surplus and aftermarket repros.

why is someone on here always trying to figure out if someone is doing something wrong ! If i ran that outfitting bis. i would be pissed at the first guy that came up with all those accusations ! 

As I said in an earlier post, a number of people here would turn in their grandpappy.

One guy saw an old hunting picture of his grandfather dated Oct 28, 1939.  The grandfather had one rabbit above the daily limit and the grandson immediately whipped out his cell phone and dialed the 1-800-TIPP DEC that was already programmed in his phone.  Talk about having some respect for your elders?? 

As I said in an earlier post, a number of people here would turn in their grandpappy.

One guy saw an old hunting picture of his grandfather dated Oct 28, 1939.  The grandfather had one rabbit above the daily limit and the grandson immediately whipped out his cell phone and dialed the 1-800-TIPP DEC that was already programmed in his phone.  Talk about having some respect for your elders?? 

did they investigate?

Ruger discontinued the original 44 Mag Carbine with the tubular magazine years ago, but they now make a 44 Mag Carbine with a rotary magazine and a bolt that is more like the one in the Mini-14 and Mini-Thirty.  They now call it the Deerfield Carbine.

I shot a deer with the old carbine in 44 Mag Carbine at close range in thick cover years ago.  It did the job just fine.  It's a little heavy though for a 44 Carbine compared to a nice little lever action.

If you are interested in one of the new Ruger 44 Mag Carbines, go to their website for info.

Edited by Mr VJP

Why Of Course. Have you let any dogs do your hunting for you as of late?

As I've said many times, the difference between me and you is legal and illegal.

I hunt legally and my place in the records book is legit. No dog ever killed anything for me. In fact, my record book Bobcat was shot on the ground on the run.

Not sure what this has to do with in connection with your bragging about illegally killing animals.  You admitted to thinking your above the laws/rules of New York, so I reported you and hope someday it catches up with you and you lose your license.

I'm honestly not sure why you continue to act and think your above everyone who obeys the laws in NY. Your mickey mouse deer farm means nothing to me, nor the canned hunt industry.  You're a peasant in this state.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

As I've said many times, the difference between me and you is legal and illegal.

I hunt legally and my place in the records book is legit. No dog ever killed anything for me. In fact, my record book Bobcat was shot on the ground on the run.

Not sure what this has to do with in connection with your bragging about illegally killing animals.  You admitted to thinking your above the laws/rules of New York, so I reported you and hope someday it catches up with you and you lose your license.

I'm honestly not sure why you continue to act and think your above everyone who obeys the laws in NY. Your mickey mouse deer farm means nothing to me, nor the canned hunt industry.  You're a peasant in this state.

Yup just shows what you dont know and why on a few things there is no law for me or many others.  Legal and illegal are the same as ethical and unethical..Your dog running would be unethical as much as you saying me killing animals out of season illegal.

Best part about it is that you are on the losing ends of both and remember...I dont need a license!

You nned to read some laws son...You make yourself look like a fool.  A peasant you say.. With 2 farms. A Camp and over 1000 acres.. HaHa...When you can stop having daddy pay for your dog hunts and earn even half of what i have then come talk to me. Untill then i guess we all know where that stands.

Edited by Four Season Whitetails

You can whatever opinion you want, but I'm not on the losing end of anything. I hunt legally and ethically, thus sleeping fine at night.

My Dad never made more than $75k in a year, and is retired so I'm not sure what your talking about.

Put your $ where your mouth is, if you want to brag. How much do you make?

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

Are you saying Ruger still makes a similar model?  I checked their website but I couldn't see any gun like that still being made by them.

They quite making it a few years back from what I remember.Its one of the guns I would love to own.When I was in Maine in September one of the other guys in camp bought one at a gun shop for 500.Super nice handling gun from what I felt

Edited by MACHINIST

You can whatever opinion you want, but I'm not on the losing end of anything. I hunt legally and ethically, thus sleeping fine at night.

My Dad never made more than $75k in a year, and is retired so I'm not sure what your talking about.

Put your $ where your mouth is, if you want to brag. How much do you make?

Still no answer, baller? Hope to see one when I wake up tomorrow morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

Still no answer, baller? Hope to see one when I wake up tomorrow morning.

I put my money where it needs to be... Thats property where the 100in buck your looking for is off limits. We have all read your past posts so we know all about your so called hunting trips...Well dogs hunting anyways!

I put my money where it needs to be... Thats property where the 100in buck your looking for is off limits. We have all read your past posts so we know all about your so called hunting trips...Well dogs hunting anyways!

Still not answering the question. You said you make double what I make, so how much do you make?