Well that was fun...Not!!

growalot

just stepped through the door from the Hospital... :rolleyes:  Went in for a check up at the surgeons and was asked about the limp...told him the knees doing good but I tore the calf muscle in that leg 2 days ago...he takes one look at how swollen it is and pokes it....If I had nails he would have had to pull me off the ceiling...zip..... off to the hospital for urgent ultra sound...Checking for a blood clots...I told him I'm pretty intune with my body and have torn many muscles ...I think it is just that...Well tested waited and told...great blood flow.... no...clots torn calf ...better safe than sorry...  Now I have to go back again in a few weeks and have pt work on the calf  as well as knee...I will be hunting in the morning....Though the Gator will be my transport..unlike with the knee...when the calf lets loose I can not walk....

Deer every where on the way home tonight...camps filled again so they will be moving

sp

Edited by growalot

Thanks Pygmy...ahh Mr B. called several times checking on me tonight...he is still at camp...I've had 1 whole week to my self...This may be his Dads last hunting season here in NY...those guys haven't gotten a shot yet...I'm hoping he is able to drag his own out before coming home tomorrow ;)

I really do have to laugh...leave it to me to injure myself ....trying to stablize an injury...it's darn right comical...lol