Any help on Long Island.

So I have been out hunting so far every day since November 1 and I hunt dec land since this is my first time ever hunting. It seems as if the dec land is bare. I have not harvested anything. I have full camo and I have blaze orange clothes. Nothing seems to be working. I started this journey thinking it would be fun and all I am getting is frustrated. If anyone can help that would be great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Good question Elmo. My answer is animals..  You guys coming up this yr at all to coyote hunt.

Different animals requires different tactics.  Would not mind a coyote hunt at all.  Not till January though.  Deer season runs to Dec 31st in Westchester.

• 2 weeks later...

I hunt on LI but I hunt some hard public land.  It can be as frustrating as hunting up in the ADK with very few deer unless you go to the right spots.  If you want some help getting a deer let me know, I can set you up in some spots where they are much more populated than in other areas.  Scouting as others have mentioned will ensure better success if you have the time.