So...would you shoot?

phade

See attached pic. Sunrise for that spot was 7:10 a.m.

Would you shoot? Would you shoot if the 30 minute before sunrise rule was law (making this legal)?

This spot is about as BAD as it gets for late light in the a.m. It is a narrow valley bottom with three sides going uphill within 75 or fewer yards blocking alot of light.

post-575-0-84672000-1418762717_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

That place looks real familiar.  The shot is less than 20yds too.

Good added info there. Shot is going into the bottom. Little to no chance to hit anything/anyone if a shot goes awry.

Edited by phade

No. The OP said time of sunrise was 7:10. Pic was what? 6:22? Snow reflects light and UV rays. Makes things look brighter then they are.

This is yet again, another "Would You Break The Law?" troll thread.

I'd proabbly weigh your opinion more if you were able to read numbers. 6:22...or 6:41? Making the 30 minute rule change topic valid. Thus, not a troll thread.

• Like 5

No. The OP said time of sunrise was 7:10. Pic was what? 6:22? Snow reflects light and UV rays. Makes things look brighter then they are.

wow, go back and reread the post and this time, look real close at the time on the picture..........

Read the OP again before you fly off the handle... If the legal time was 30 BEFORE sunrise... Would you shoot ... Cam times are rarely right anyhow when someone posts something like this... His concern is more the LIGHT issue...

I looked at the date. Sorry, again, God forbid any of you master posters make a damn mistake.

I stand by the snow makes things look brighter.

No I would not shoot. Even thought I only hunt with a bow.

This is a troll thread. You are looking for validation to break the law, or for others to accept and go along with breaking the law.

Been done 30 times since I been a member here. Wrong is wrong.

Do any of you read  comprehend the ENTIRE post before you respond? He clearly stated the condition of legality.

Jeez!

I looked at the date. Sorry, again, God forbid any of you master posters make a damn mistake.

This is a troll thread. You are looking for validation to break the law, or for others to accept and go along with breaking the law.

facepalm.jpg

• Like 4

Still can't read!

where is he asking someone to break the law? he clearly stated "if the 30 minutes before sunrise was legal", and the time on the camera was 6:41, which would put you at 1 minute past legal shooting time if sunrise was 7:10.

Edited by jjb4900

I give you credit, you stick to your guns.

When in a room and everyone says I'm the idiot, at least I am smart enough to know I am wrong or may likely be looking at something wrong. I'd be really stupid if I didn't realize it after they tell me such. Rarely is the room wrong and the individual right - it happens in certain situations, but I don't think this is one of them sir.

• Like 2

If phade were sitting in that stand, the correct answer is, heck no he shouldn't shoot.  He texts his buddy to get in position a bit further down the ridge cause a big one is coming.  Kinda obvious!

Remember that phade.

I think that would break the law, lol.

I give you credit, you stick to your guns.

When in a room and everyone says I'm the idiot, at least I am smart enough to know I am wrong or may likely be looking at something wrong. I'd be really stupid if I didn't realize it after they tell me such. Rarely is the room wrong and the individual right - it happens in certain situations, but I don't think this is one of them sir.

I off & on frequent a lot of different interest communities. R/C aircraft, XC sking, cars, trucks, Norton motorcycles, even mountain bikes.

It's a toss-up between between hunting/firearms related forums & mountain bike forums as far as which community has more fly off the handle before reading & fully comprehending posts types.

I think hunting/firearms is taking the lead though. :rolleyes:

• Like 1