What do you want for Christmas

Huntscreek

already got it My oldest daughter is home from college for Christmas picked her up Tuesday

so we will all be together.

other then that I want another Ruger American this one also in .308 but the predator model

but was already informed that I will be getting that in April for my Birthday so I didn't need to ask

Health and happiness for me and my family and friends, and peace on earth.  Material things I can get whenever I want or need them.

my wife and i don't do much for each other anymore. We get a little something for each other because it's a nice time for us to show our appreciation and that we care for each other.

Where it gets crazy is when you have kids. Trying harder to buy less junk and nicer things, but it's hard to walk into toys r us when you're older and you can actually buy the toys you wish you had...

I'd be happy with a re-gifted fruitcake.

Seriously......... I like them! :nyam:

Maybe something to wash it down with would be nice too... :kingxmas:

Other than that, I could use a few hours to myself on Christmas day to sneak off and find an antler or two!  

• Like 2

my wife and i don't do much for each other anymore. We get a little something for each other because it's a nice time for us to show our appreciation and that we care for each other.

Where it gets crazy is when you have kids. Trying harder to buy less junk and nicer things, but it's hard to walk into toys r us when you're older and you can actually buy the toys you wish you had...

I am not the overly religious of sort, but it does boggle my mind that the true meaning of Christmas is not even known to so many people out there these days.  To them it's just a jolly holiday that you are supposed to spend money and buy gifts for others, and that's ALL they know about it.  Unbelievable really.  

• Like 1