Waterfowl Clubs

BKhunter

Went duck hunting for the first time this weekend and am hooked. Can anyone recommend any waterfowl clubs either in Westchester, Hudson Valley, Catskills or Long Island (Close to the City). Primarily would like to hunt fresh water and not salt. Thanks.

I bin duck hunting for a few years now about 30 I do most of my hunting on the bay and some brackish rivers fresh water freezes up too fast The season is over now for ducks but you can still do some geese a sea ducks look at the DEC web sites for date and places to go 

when I hunt the slat water I take my gun apart about once a week and clean it in the sink by spraying very hot water on it wiping it down with a clean dry towel then wiping with reminnington oil I have no rust on my gun as long as you keep it oiled you will be ok I bin duck hunting for a few years now about 30 I do most of my hunting on the bay and some brackish rivers fresh water freezes up too fast The season is over now for ducks but you can still do some geese a sea ducks look at the DEC web sites for date and places to go 

when I hunt the slat water I take my gun apart about once a week and clean it in the sink by spraying very hot water on it wiping it down with a clean dry towel then wiping with reminnington oil I have no rust on my gun as long as you keep it oiled you will be ok