Allen West's Top 10 Reason To Vote For Democrats

10. I’ll vote Democrat because I can’t wait for college football season to be delayed or cancelled because the student athletes are union employees.

9. I’ll vote Democrat because I believe oil company’s profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene, but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn’t.

8. I’ll vote Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.

7. I’ll vote Democrat because Freedom of Speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.

6. I’ll vote Democrat because I’m way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves. I am also thankful that we have a 911 service that get police to your home in order to identify your body after a home invasion.

5. I’ll vote Democrat because I’m not concerned about millions of babies being aborted so long as we keep all death row inmates alive and comfy.

4. I’ll vote Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education, and Social Security benefits, and we should take away the Social Security from those who paid into it.

184014264.jpg

3. I’ll vote Democrat because I believe that businesses should NOT be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the Democrats see fit.

2. I’ll vote Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.

And the Number One reason I’ll vote Democrat is:

1. I’ll vote Democrat because I think that it’s better to pay billions for oil to people who hate us, but not drill our own because it might upset some endangered beetle, gopher, fish or frog.

• Like 7

He's also a conundrum for Democrats, since he is Conservative, Ex-Military and a high ranking officer with combat experience, very intelligent, well informed and black.  The only thing that could make it worse would be if he was also a woman.

• Like 2

I wonder how many of them yelled "Who need guns? All you need is the police" after Sandy Hook were also cried police corruption and brutality after Michael Brown/Eric Garner?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha-ha-ha .... Hear it? .... Huh? .... Can you hear it? That grinding sound as all our resident libs are pondering how to rebut all of that. You can almost see that bulging forehead vein, and the wide open bulging bloodshot eyes and beet red faces. Yeah, if you listen real close, you can hear all the muttering ...... o-o-o-oh  there goes some swearing. Yikes, this is going to be a good one when it gets going. It really is kind of fun to watch everyone take themselves so seriously as if their words of aggression and fits of pathetic anger and vitriol on a hunting site will somehow save the world. But it's coming .... wait for it......Ha-ha-ha.

• Like 5

all our resident libs are pondering how to rebut all of that.

I doubt it. Rebuttal is not part of their play-book. I predict naked denigration and a little bit of name calling.Possibly some quotes or links to non-related issues such as cops shooting a black fellow, followed by some hand ringing.

Edited by Papist

I doubt it. Rebuttal is not part of their play-book. I predict naked denigration and a little bit of name calling.Possibly some quotes or links to non-related issues such as cops shooting a black fellow, followed by some hand ringing.

Probably a little Bush blaming thrown in as well. Its the go to.

• Like 1

I have to surrender. You guys are really good. I have never felt so defeated, demoralized and depressed. Thus, I have decided to commit suicide and need some advice.

I need to consider other people so the choice of firearms is important. Effectiveness and a minimization of mess are my priorities. So, rifle or shotgun? .22 or high-powered rifle? 20 ga or 12? Heavy bird shot, buck shot or slugs?

Help me out quick guys before I change my mind.

I expect when the total collapse in America occurs, a lot of Democrats will choose suicide.  They are not the type to clean up the mess they have made, choosing instead to take the easy way out.

Slackers!

:D

• Like 1