Allen West's Top 10 Reason To Vote For Democrats

He's also a conundrum for Democrats, since he is Conservative, Ex-Military and a high ranking officer with combat experience, very intelligent, well informed and black. The only thing that could make it worse would be if he was also a woman.

I know how that goes all to well. I work for NYC, so Bloomberg was my last boss an DiBlasio is my current. I'm like the weirdo of the family and a unicorn to my coworkers. I'm a gun owner, NRA member (that kills em), hunter, and not a Democrat. They think I'm nuts lol.
  • Like 2

I know how that goes all to well. I work for NYC, so Bloomberg was my last boss an DiBlasio is my current. I'm like the weirdo of the family and a unicorn to my coworkers. I'm a gun owner, NRA member (that kills em), hunter, and not a Democrat. They think I'm nuts lol.

Well said Born!

It's not about race, religion, sex, or even economic status. It's about control, regardless of those things. Go along or just go away.

• Like 3

Isn't that sad? A lot of what is being said about the quality of our educational system was being demonstrated in that video ..... lol. Also highlighted is the fact that such a very important part of our governmental system (voting) is being done by people who are far more incompetent than the losers that are getting voted into office. It's really quite frustrating.

• Like 4

Guys -

I ask for firearm advice and only person speaks up - telling me to use the bathtub. Well, I am glad you didn't come through because I feel much better today. I was reading about why Hillary will be our next President and I am pumped. She will help the middle class. She will protect us from corporate controlled government. Most importantly, she will appoint judges to the Supreme Court that will preserve Roe v Wade, reverse Citizen's United, and return the second amendment to the militia right it was for 200 years.

I think I might change parties so I can vote for her in the primary.

HILL-AR-Y, HILL-AR-Y, HILL-AR-Y!

I have to give you credit Curm, that is the most blatantly shameless example of trolling that I have ever seen...<<grin>>....

The whole thing is over the top, why not me too?

Well the absurdity bar was set pretty high by the OP & you haven't come anywhere near high enough.

Perhaps we should petition for an Obama 3rd term amendment?

• Like 2

I just had to step in. All this mutual self gratification was getting a bit boring.

" Mutual  self gratification "

That reminds me a limerick from Playboy Magazine's joke page back in the 60s....I think it came from the one I had hidden under my bed..

The new cinematic emporium

Is not just a supersensorium,

But a highly effectual, heterosexual

Mutual masturbatorium.

• Like 2

" Mutual  self gratification "

That reminds me a limerick from Playboy Magazine's joke page back in the 60s....I think it came from the one I had hidden under my bed..

The new cinematic emporium

Is not just a supersensorium,

But a highly effectual, heterosexual

Mutual masturbatorium.

lol! Must have made quite an impression on your young fertile mind that you still remember it 50 years later.

Edited by wildcat junkie
  • Like 2