Around the crick...

wooly

Finally getting out to hike around a bit now that the weather seems to be breaking.

Still too much snow in the timber to go looking for antlers so I like to spend some quiet time around the water to snap some pics and chill out.

The sights and sounds are relaxing to me and the birds are starting to show up..

Tried a few long exposures with my ND filters while the sun was high in the sky, and wanted to try a couple B+W conversions to kill some time.

Try not to pay attention to the big booger on my sensor that showed up in a few of the pics.... I picked it off already. :picknose:

large.jpg

original.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

• Like 11

Great pics!  As usual you hang some great ones.  What a day we had today here in WNY!

I took a walk also today but I was over in Ontario County.  I carried in the snowshoes but didn't need them, when I got down the driveway I found the snow was hard as concrete and I stayed right on top.  Although it was slick I'm pretty good on my feet. :)  After I broke out onto the west facing hillside I found no snow at all!

Saw some turkey and deer and just enjoyed the heck out of myself.

IMG_6724_zpseqn48iel.jpg

• Like 2

Great pics!  As usual you hang some great ones.  What a day we had today here in WNY!

I took a walk also today but I was over in Ontario County.  I carried in the snowshoes but didn't need them, when I got down the driveway I found the snow was hard as concrete and I stayed right on top.  Although it was slick I'm pretty good on my feet. :)  After I broke out onto the west facing hillside I found no snow at all!

Saw some turkey and deer and just enjoyed the heck out of myself.

IMG_6724_zpseqn48iel.jpg

Thanks guys!

Lawdwaz- you gotta get on your belly and put some sky behind them snowshoes!

It's a good thing I'm not hitched. I'm always coming home with a wet crotch after a long day of pictures,lol

Glad you carry the camera with you all the time too. I always enjoy what others see on their hikes!

• Like 1