Piebald yearling

Sogaard

The other one looks to have a bit of white too doesn't it? Very cool. I don;t think I would shoot her, given the opportunity.

I thought so too.  Piebald twins, and the older doe that was with them (I'm assuming the mom), didn't have a speck of extra white.

post-1116-0-21815900-1427742571_thumb.jp

Sweet- I'd hunt them all summer with the camera every chance I had. Not sure I could kill one if I learned their habits after that, but I could understand someone targeting them after a dumb luck sighting.

I'd like to find a fresh dropped piebald or albino fawn some spring morning when I have the camera along for a hike.

Yours look surprisingly white for this sloppy time of year. Cool shots of these little ones, and hope you can follow up with some more of them throughout the summer!

• Like 2

Sweet- I'd hunt them all summer with the camera every chance I had. Not sure I could kill one if I learned their habits after that, but I could understand someone targeting them after a dumb luck sighting.

I'd like to find a fresh dropped piebald or albino fawn some spring morning when I have the camera along for a hike.

Yours look surprisingly white for this sloppy time of year. Cool shots of these little ones, and hope you can follow up with some more of them throughout the summer!

I'm definitely going try.  I'm going to see if I can borrow a better camera from a friend, my little nikon coolpix can only do so much.  :)

• Like 1

that's how i feel. a camera hunt would be fun!

• Like 1