RIP P.O. Moore NYPD

BigGuyNY

It's funny on how the ones who are so quick to criticize the police are silent when it comes to cops being murdered in cold blood.  This 25 year old kid was assassinated by an animal that should have been in prison.  I won't hold my breath waiting for protests from the community he gave his life serving.    

• Like 8

Would that be because law abiding decent ppl have enough self awareness not to go around looting the stores in their own neighbor hood and haven't the anger they think they should feel drilled into them from birth against all authority. Could it possibly be due to self respect and integrity being taught to them instead of entitlement,for the world owes them every thing and they owe the world nothing ...Perhaps it's because they know the meaning of protest isn't lawlessness...and they do so with quiet respect that they will give to his family and police charities...write letters and demand answers in a sane way...

Perhaps.......

• Like 2

And yet another low life well get free food and medical and a roof over his head for the rest of his life...Something needs to be done about this scum and it needs to be done now before another cop gets shot..............enough is enough....

• Like 3

Sad….You don't see many people posting when cops are murdered or assaulted by career  criminal scum. But if one runs a red light or is seen speeding or talking on the cell phone while "not on a call"??????  HOLY $h!T!!! Let em have it!!  Sad…Sad…Sad..

RIP OFC. Moore>

• Like 3

And yet another low life well get free food and medical and a roof over his head for the rest of his life...Something needs to be done about this scum and it needs to be done now before another cop gets shot..............enough is enough....

Where's the Death Penalty when you need it ?

• Like 1

I hope your right, this is very upsetting.  Way to young and not nearly enough people concerned.  I really can not post on this site my true feelings.

Bless the family of this young cop that was taken from them and the community he helped in cold blood. 

very sad that this topic has only gotten 9 responses....hopefully it's only because people are so repulsed by this act that there really are no words.

Edited by NFA-ADK
  • Like 1

about 30,000 Law Enforcement Officers will show up to this funeral, shed some tears and go about the job they were sworn to do the next day.....there will be no rioting, civil unrest or destruction of property...no Civil rights Leader will speak out and condemn what caused the death of this fine young man..there will be no talk shows scrambling to get the first story from his family or partner that was with him on this tragic day, it will fade into his name being just another etching on the Law Enforcement Memorial in Albany.....It's all a hard pill to swallow, but it is what this place has evolved into...sad to say the least.

• Like 3

No idea who this cop was, but way too young to meet such a demise. Regardless if he was LE or someone in another profession, the killing of another person is no greater or less significant because of what they do. There's obviously inherent risks to any profession, and LE is one of those that has its risks, hence they are entitled to carry a firearm to protect themselves. I would hope that every LEO acknowledges this when they signed up for the force.

X-Calibur Lighting Systems

http://facebook.com/XCaliburLightingSystems

• Like 1

They are also entitled to shoot and kill anyone that tries to kill them.  When many of the people killing cops happen to be of a certain profile, you have to expect cops to be more assertive with those people.

If leftists want to see fewer of those folks killed, they better start making them understand this.

Because of people like this killer, cops are not going to trust them when they have to deal with them.  If those folks want to blame anyone for the perceptions cops have of them, they need to blame the people that gave them that perception.

The answer to their gripes about cops shooting them, is them taking the initiative to prove they are not out to kill cops.

They are also entitled to shoot and kill anyone that tries to kill them. When many of the people killing cops happen to be of a certain profile, you have to expect cops to be more assertive with those people.

If leftists want to see fewer of those folks killed, they better start making them understand this.

Because of people like this killer, cops are not going to trust them when they have to deal with them. If those folks want to blame anyone for the perceptions cops have of them, they need to blame the people that gave them that perception.

The answer to their gripes about cops shooting them, is them taking the initiative to prove they are not out to kill cops.

Sounds quite like racial profiling to me. Not saying it doesn't happen, but saying fighting this battle with fire may not be the answer.

Sounds quite like racial profiling to me. Not saying it doesn't happen, but saying fighting this battle with fire may not be the answer.

It ain't profiling if it's true. The sad reality is that 93% of black folk killed, are murdered by other black folk. No one can deny there is not a demographic problem here.

There are many police officers who take the job simply because that is a job that they can make a decent living off of but there are also those who take the job because they want to make a positive difference in society.  There isn't a single one of them who don't understand that they may not make it home when ever they put on the badge and walk out the door.  But it does hit me a little more when a police officer dies in the line of duty than when a life long petty criminal does.  Mainly, one of them died while trying to improve my quality of life while the other died while trying to ruin my quality of life.  The fact that they know this is the inherent danger that comes with their job makes it more heroic.  Some of you may look at a police officer who dies in the line of duty and say it was simply another guy or gal trying to make a living like any one else.  Or you can look at a police officer who dies in the line of duty and think this was someone who really wanted to make a difference and was willing to die for it.  For me to be indifferent to his willingness to put his life in danger is similar to if someone jumped in front of a me and took a bullet for me to save my life and for me to shrug and say, "his dumb a## should have known he would of died saving me."

• Like 3

There are many police officers who take the job simply because that is a job that they can make a decent living off of but there are also those who take the job because they want to make a positive difference in society.  There isn't a single one of them who don't understand that they may not make it home when ever they put on the badge and walk out the door.  But it does hit me a little more when a police officer dies in the line of duty than when a life long petty criminal does.  Mainly, one of them died while trying to improve my quality of life while the other died while trying to ruin my quality of life.  The fact that they know this is the inherent danger that comes with their job makes it more heroic.  Some of you may look at a police officer who dies in the line of duty and say it was simply another guy or gal trying to make a living like any one else.  Or you can look at a police officer who dies in the line of duty and think this was someone who really wanted to make a difference and was willing to die for it.  For me to be indifferent to his willingness to put his life in danger is similar to if someone jumped in front of a me and took a bullet for me to save my life and for me to shrug and say, "his dumb a## should have known he would of died saving me."

There! ...... That's what I would have said if I had had the brains to compose it so perfectly.

2 More officers shot in Mississippi.  This needs to stop right now!  It should be a mandatory death penalty if you knowingly shoot at an officer regardless of what state you live in.  How many are we going to loose before someone takes action?  And the news media does not report the race of these two officers in this article because one is black.   The news plays the race game well, it sells but now two more cops are dead.  Funny how I don't see these politicians talking about the problems that cause racial profiling yet they keep talking about how things need to change with training police officers.   

When your day consists of arresting 5 people of the same ethnic race then you become use to seeing them arrested.  When most of the problems with drugs, abuse and crime is done by the same race it is not profiling it is just facts.  And we need to train the police better?  Sounds more like a certain race has problems with authority because they are arrested the most.  Don't blame the cops blame the criminals, they cause the problems the cops are just trying to clean up the mess they leave behind. 

RIP Benjamin Deen and Liquori Tate both taken away from us by two low life scum.

https://gma.yahoo.com/2-mississippi-officers-shot-killed-suspects-arrested-110844800--abc-news-topstories.html

• Like 1