This that a bear?

Just wondering your opinions if that is a bear standing along the headrow on the left side in this picture, the camera was on time lapse and in the next picture the animal (which i believe to be a bear) is gone and so is the other black "object" in the middle towards the top of photo.  thanks guys!

post-2491-0-43074900-1431092333_thumb.jp

Can't tell with the picture resolution. I tried viewing on photoshop but no luck. I have seen bear cross an open field middle of the day in the summer. Put a cam down there if its a bear he will be back for sure.

GL

• Like 1

I'd bet all the tea in China that it is a gobbler.  I checked with my Iphone and enlarged the picture enough to see that it IS a strutting gobbler and it is facing to the left.  You can see the blue head and tan-ish tail feathers.

Guaranteed...........................................

• Like 3

I'd bet all the tea in China that it is a gobbler.  I checked with my Iphone and enlarged the picture enough to see that it IS a strutting gobbler and it is facing to the left.  You can see the blue head and tan-ish tail feathers.

You nuts??????

I'd bet all the tea in China that it is a gobbler. I checked with my Iphone and enlarged the picture enough to see that it IS a strutting gobbler and it is facing to the left. You can see the blue head and tan-ish tail feathers.

I just expanded the view on the iPad & it's a turkey alright. In half fan/strut & I could see his white head on the left. There's another turkey @ left center near the end of the field.

Even W/O blowing it up, just compare the size W/the tree trunks & you'll see it's too small to be a bear.

Edited by wildcat junkie
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...