Waco

Paula

Well each area has a domanite club , if your club is going to put on the third rocker ( state, city ) you must get the blessing of the domanite club and become a support club . Your patches will now be the same color as the domanite club.

Other wise it's seen as you are claiming their territory and that never ends well , never had never will.

It all can be avoided by staying a one or two patch club, if you want to be a 3 patch you know what your doing and what the rules and risks are.

How about we just outlaw gangs altogether?  You belong to a gang?  You can be shot on sight.

Nothing about membership in any type of outlaw gang is good for society.

It's organized crime on the Neanderthal level.

Doesn't that go against all your government control/over site arguments...or is it just the private sector that needs to have regulatory restrictions placed on them to benefit the country. I can't assume ALL motor cycle clubs are gangs any more than I can assume ALL corporations are money, grabbing, enviromental leaches upon the EARTH.

Prior to Grow's post above :

Well, there's two posts that certainly add to the intelligence of this thread.

Two guys who complain the most about the content of other threads too.

Edited by Mr VJP

Doesn't that go against all your government control/over site arguments...or is it just the private sector that needs to have regulatory restrictions placed on them to benefit the country. I can't assume ALL motor cycle clubs are gangs any more than I can assume ALL corporations are money, grabbing, enviromental leaches upon the EARTH.

It doesn't go against anything Grow.  If you are a criminal, or part of a criminal gang, I support taking you out and always have!  I do not support crime.  I support freedom, but only if it is within the law.

A motorcycle "club" is not necessarily a motorcycle "gang".  However, if the law determines you are an Illegal gang that's engaged in organized crime, you should be labelled as such and outlawed.  And that means any type of gang.

Bloods, Crips, MS13, Hell's Angels, Breed, Outlaws and Pagans, etc.  They are all illegal gangs.

Nothing wrong with the Blue Knights, Nam Knights, etc., and I'm not saying there should be.

its no different then the Mafia ,Bloods and Crips ,or Columbians dividing up an area .

Remember Roch in the '70s with the A team B team of the mob ? They were killing and bombing each other ( one of my friends Dad was killed).

Same thing only add motorcycles and patches .

• Like 1

Many years ago when I lived in South Carolina, my next door neighbor was the chapter president of a very well known,worldwide M.C. I never delved into his club business,but he had a full time job and was a good husband and father. Actually he was one of the nicest neighbors I ever had. Through him,I met a few of the other members of the club and they too were always friendly to me. I could always see a very strong brotherhood between them. My personal observation of three and a half years was that they were not the monsters some make them out to be. But like I said,I didn't ask a lot of questions ether. I don't think anyone belonging to any organization should be "shot on sight", but just like anyone else if you are caught breaking the law,you should get what comes to you.

Just my opinion on this subject.

• Like 1

its no different then the Mafia ,Bloods and Crips ,or Columbians dividing up an area .

Remember Roch in the '70s with the A team B team of the mob ? They were killing and bombing each other ( one of my friends Dad was killed).

Same thing only add motorcycles and patches .

Correct Larry302.  And they ain't doing it for the right to be the big dog that runs all the charity bake sales that help homeless children!

Many years ago when I lived in South Carolina, my next door neighbor was the chapter president of a very well known,worldwide M.C. I never delved into his club business,but he had a full time job and was a good husband and father. Actually he was one of the nicest neighbors I ever had. Through him,I met a few of the other members of the club and they too were always friendly to me. I could always see a very strong brotherhood between them. My personal observation of three and a half years was that they were not the monsters some make them out to be. But like I said,I didn't ask a lot of questions ether. I don't think anyone belonging to any organization should be "shot on sight", but just like anyone else if you are caught breaking the law,you should get what comes to you.

Just my opinion on this subject.

Grampy, you don't get into an illegal MC or gang without proving you are willing to take care of business when told to do so.  If you knew they sold drugs, stole guns, stole other's cycles for parts, or killed someone, would you still be their friend?  If you did start asking questions, they would've seen you as a threat and you wouldn't see them being so nice any more either.

I think you didn't ask any questions, because you knew these answers.

Papist, I believe there are more than one, but let's keep this thread on subject, OK?

They started it, I'll finish.

And regards the OP. There is anecdotal evidence coming to light that police swat teams, placed in the area in advance, did most of the shooting and killing, once the biker scuffle spilled into the car park.Certainly the authorities were waiting for them and no plainclothes police officers were present inside the restaurant to maintain the peace., indicating that this was an operation. The mass arrests, all murder charges, are also odd. Someone was mopping up on a large scale. This is going to be an interesting one to watch.

Don't get me wrong, no love lost for bikers with me, but something is off about this incident.

Edited by Papist

I absolutely knew that they were not a bunch of choir boys. And at first was very intimidated by them, knowing their reputation. But I tend to judge people by how they treat me,not by their reputation. I'm sure they have done and seen things I would never want to, I am not that naive. I myself,never observed any illegal activity being his neighbor. I gave and received respect from them just like anyone else. I'm sure alot of people will disagree with me for obvious reasons. But as I said, to me personally, they were not not the monsters many make them out to be. And I don't regret having him as a neighbor.

• Like 1

I absolutely knew that they were not a bunch of choir boys. And at first was very intimidated by them, knowing their reputation. But I tend to judge people by how they treat me,not by their reputation. I'm sure they have done and seen things I would never want to, I am not that naive. I myself,never observed any illegal activity being his neighbor. I gave and received respect from them just like anyone else. I'm sure alot of people will disagree with me for obvious reasons. But as I said, to me personally, they were not not the monsters many make them out to be. And I don't regret having him as a neighbor.

If I recall correctly, John Gotti was supposedly a great neighbor to many..........well, all except for the guy that accidentally killed his son, whatever happened to that guy anyway???