Seeking Hunting Mates.

Vincent.Q

Hello, everyone.

I'm a new hunter just got my license. I want to join the 2015 bow hunting season. However, I'm all alone by myself. 

I have a Bow-madness 34' and I'm practicing with it. Archery has become one of my interests for years, so I hope I won't be anyone's burden.

I wish I can find someone willing to take me as a teammate. So we can practice together, prepare together, and take care of each other during the hunt. 

I live in Long Island though. But I will be happy to travel.

If you're interested, please feel free to text me. My phone number is 1-718-838-0681

Hi Vincent. Welcome to hunting! If you do t have your own land, you'll have to find public land or knock on doors to ask for permission. Long Island still has a lot of land and a lot of deer!

Where do you practice?

X-Calibur Lighting Systems

http://facebook.com/XCaliburLightingSystems

I live in Hicksville. So I mainly practice in C&B archery. Recently, I will be moving to a new house which is likely to have a 20-yard length backyard. So I may probably set a target in the backyard.

I live in Hicksville. So I mainly practice in C&B archery. Recently, I will be moving to a new house which is likely to have a 20-yard length backyard. So I may probably set a target in the backyard.

That's certainly an economical and convenient way to practice. Just make sure you get permission from the neighbors if you are under 150' from their dwelling.

X-Calibur Lighting Systems

http://facebook.com/XCaliburLightingSystems