Yanmar diesel 4x4 tractor / 3pt attachments

Need to get rid of my favorite toy.... Buying a house and in need of cash, asap...

80's model yanmar ym276d. Has a 5' front loader(factory yanmar), 4wd, 30hp,has power shift trans with 12spd forward with creep, 3 reverse, rear pto/ 3pt. Hitch, new ag tires x4, and new rear rims, fresh fluids for everything, filters etc. Lots of new parts and some accessories to go with, I will also include a deere 7' rear blade. Tractor runs strong for 3100 hrs.. Pulls or pushes just about anything..paint is faded and its got some wear, but no rot or any major issues. I am asking 7000obo.. I could possibly deliver within reason..

I am in Boston ny, north of springville/ellicotville and south of orchard park.

I also have a woods d80 80" brush hog ( tow behind) needs a paint job. Minor surface rust and one runner is bent a bit but can be used as is.. Works great for trails or finish mowing. Hydraulic or manual up/down. 900$

4' county line 3pt tiller with prob 2hrs of use on it.. Paid over 2500$ asking 2000obo

Willing to entertain reasonable offers and a package deal.

I will try and get some pics up asap

Feel free to call or text me

716---465---9554

• 2 weeks later...

Those pics were just taken Sunday. Had the beast down to the camp to put in a last minute food plot and to dig a small pond..more like a small spot for drainage to collect and not wash away the plot.. Hence the mud on the tires.

20150317_184051.jpg

20150310_191044.jpg

Forgot I had those snow pics.

Not that u guys might care, but this was the proudest day of ownership of my tractor... The next day it was supposed to be 60° so I built my 1 year old a mountain to sled off since it had been too cold to go sledding over the winter. Worked perfect and he loved it! The things u can do with a tractor.....

• Like 2