3 dollar tree stand hoist

Jeremy K

So going through my checklist for tomorrow to move treestands I figured I would share my 3 dollar treestand hoist. We'll use 2 people tomorrow because my dad will be with me but you could just as well raise the stand in position and tie the rope off to tree. Makes it so much easier to put a stand in place when the weight of the stand is not an issue. Just an exhaust clamp ratchet strapped to the tree . I switched to climbing sticks last year and this makes it so easy to hang the stand once the sticks are attached to the tree.

post-2694-0-52917100-1436044783_thumb.jp

• Like 4

Nice idea. If you us this rope cam lock you can lock the rope and hold the stand in place so you don't have to hold it or tie rope off around tree or steps if alone . This one one only does small ropes, there are others for larger diameter ropes.

http://www.amazon.com/Nite-Ize-Camjam-Small-Tightener/dp/B00D7XGDDU

Edited by Larry302

Nice idea. If you us this rope cam lock you can lock the rope and hold the stand in place so you don't have to hold it or tie rope off around tree or steps if alone . This one one only does small ropes, there are others for larger diameter ropes.

http://www.amazon.com/Nite-Ize-Camjam-Small-Tightener/dp/B00D7XGDDU

I'll have to look for bigger ones,my dad and I use those for holding our trail cameras to the tree,works great.