Excuses...

Borngeechee

I can get this Sig Elite Scorpion and then you can pick out any one you want.  We can shoot together.

...i'll add this took place in the gun shop and my suburban, doesn't like guns, mother in-law was with us.  she picked one out said try not to spend too much and then they left.  it worked and I'm still married with a mother in-law who likes me.

I can get this Sig Elite Scorpion and then you can pick out any one you want.  We can shoot together.

...i'll add this took place in the gun shop and my suburban, doesn't like guns, mother in-law was with us.  she picked one out said try not to spend too much and then they left.  it worked and I'm still married with a mother in-law who likes me.

Good job, DB....

Didn't work for me...I'm no longer married and my mother in law (God rest her soul) never DID like me !!

Lmao nah. Once I sneak them in and into the guns safe ... "I had this gun for years" lol

LOL!!! Thats exactly what I do!! I was mounting a scope on a rifle a picked up, a few weeks ago and the wife, of course, asked if it was new.  "Nope had this rifle since we lived in the old house..just putting a different scope on it"

• Like 2

I just agree with the wife when she says it is a sickness with you and these guns.........   she is right if I see one that catch's my eye i gotta have it....

Oh I got a problem!!…..A big problem!!!

I can't tell you how many times I left the house with an empty case and told her I was going shooting,and brought a new gun home and she never knew...LOL

Im filing that one away for future use...

• Like 3