Really nice buck...

I was pumped when the best two year old buck that I had on trail camera showed up post season last december. You could just tell he was going to be a future stud...

July 14th last year: 

zzIMAG0111.jpg

Fully grown :

zIMAG0152.jpg

Well, he showed back up a few days ago and has blossomed in to one heck of a 3 year old!!! He should be awesome in a few weeks when he pours on the tinelength...

zIMAG1020.jpg

zIMAG1006.jpg

zIMAG0482_1.jpg

• Like 11

good luck... not sure hardly anyone would pass him up but just imagine if he was wary enough and makes it through another year?  you never know but with that much change in growth he could blow up again. 

For sure, he'd be an a genuine monster in another year or two. Unfortunately, there's not much deer management in these parts so he'll have to get there on his own.

This guy is still growing nicely. He put on a lot of growth in his G3's/beams from this time to early August last year and his tines are still very bulby so I expect to see some nice development over the next 2.5-3 weeks...

July 20th last year:

zIMAG1504_1.jpg

July 18th this year:

zIMAG1843.jpg

Edited by WNY Bowhunter
  • Like 3

Question for the experts, at this point of the year how much more growth can we expect from a buck? I have a real wide 8 point showing up in my field but he's not very tall. I'd say he's 20" inside but at this point his G2's are only about 8". Just curious what I should expect to see in another month. Thanks.