Think I burned my brassica plot...

Applied liquid nitrogen yesterday and this is the results, is this nitrogen burn? from what i read i guess your not supposed to apply liquid nitrogen to wet plants...totally my fault, actually the plants probably didn't need any more nitrogen but i figured it couldn't hurt. thankfully i was doing it by hand so i could only really get the edges of the plot. any chance the plants will recover or they will simply die off?

post-2491-0-61633900-1440348976_thumb.jp

post-2491-0-11618500-1440349006_thumb.jp

you did a job on them.  they look pretty bad.  i burn my corn a little and it grows out quickly with rain.  any chance that weed spray could be in tank? 

its a possibility there was some killer left in the tank but i always try to clean the tank and nozzle as best as possible and actually the last application of liquid through the sprayer was not weed killer. but thanks for giving me some hope that it will not totally kill the plant lol idk if theres any rain in site soon....

So i'm starting to see some color change in the plants, (non burned plants)  which in the past has typically meant they are lacking nutrients. So everybody's suggestion is to use pelleted fertilizer with plants this mature? I'm thinking they are gonna need a boost or they were will turn yellow and purple and than eventually die off. If i cant get pure Urea, whats the next best option?