Oh Crud!

growalot

The UPS guy saw me picking up brush just now as he came up the hill....he had to stop at the house anyways but said he'd seen ....then spread his hands out...said OK but the one with it ...his hands went out past his shoulders...then told me the general area on the hill he saw them. The first would have been outside ears ...the second ...looks like one of the old guys made it last year...I hope I get more good pics off the 8M place or 8X it will make me feel better :umbrage: ....

I hope not to see what he did until the 15th...what are they doing out showing them selves now for!...Maybe he just got a glance at those 2 fours.....I usually enjoy his deliveries...being a hunter of mature buck he's always very accurate in his sighting and I love knowing the possibilities...Well when it's a level playing field for all of us here...that's not the case this year...

luckily he is not and he doesn't mind telling me what and where he see's good deer.....I tip my delivery ppl at X-mas...well the ones I like...have to admit FedX isn't on the list and they closed our post office(pretty much) and we have been getting new drivers every few weeks...along with the neighbors mail...God only knows how much mail we've lost :rolleyes: