Just finished moving

Deerthug

My daughter into her dorm at SJU. What a long day. ...... getting everything in there, unboxing, setting up and finally cleaning up. Never thought an 18yo girl could have so much stuff.

We are headed back tomorrow for family events and then we say good bye until Mid October when we see her again. Finally the house will be a bit more sane and quiet.

- Deerthug

• Like 4

Hey DT........we did the same thing today but we were at Niagara University.  My daughter is a freshman also, pretty big deal huh?

I hoofed it up (AND down!) 8 flights of stairs three times today.  Took the elevator three times with the 2 wheel dolly also.............man what a workout!  We had the Tacoma packed to the gills and had to put a bunch of things in my wives rig to get 'er done.  Big dealings for sure!! 

• Like 1

Sure is LD. We had our neighbor's son help out with the heavy stuff and we only had to go up 4 floors. Still was tough and we had two vehicles filled to the gills.

Although shes only 40 mins to 1 hr away this will be good for the family ...

• Like 1

Sure is LD. We had our neighbor's son help out with the heavy stuff and we only had to go up 4 floors. Still was tough and we had two vehicles filled to the gills.

Although shes only 40 mins to 1 hr away this will be good for the family ...

Im packing up to move my daughter into school right now. The trunk of my wife's car is jammed and the back of my truck is almost full. Seems like way too much stuff to me. I just counted 14 pairs of shoes 14!! Now way thats normal. Thankfully we only have to go up 2 floors.

My wife and I just finished cleaning up my daughter's room at home and found a ton of shoes, a bunch of clothes and other stuff. I texted my daughter and told her you forgot things. Her response was: "No i didn't. I'm bringing those back with me when I visit in October."

WTF? And where does she think she is going to put them in those small dorm room closets?

Edited by Deerthug