No place to goose hunt

papabear

First time in over 10 years that I missed opening of September goose hunt. I all ways had a spot to go to but thanks to the land owners SON -IN-LAW I lost it that spot.

Last year i went to go hunt and the son in-law told me it was too bad i had to drive out there for no reason and I needed to call him when i wanted to hunt so every time i called texted him I got no answer or return text this is the man that told me i would all ways have a place to hunt geese. 

I wish you could get permission to shoot all the local geese in all the parks, school yards...... nasty things. Then the kids go play soccer, football....sliding and running around through goose crap! Down by the river here you can barely walk without stepping in goose crap.

• 1 month later...

First time in over 10 years that I missed opening of September goose hunt. I all ways had a spot to go to but thanks to the land owners SON -IN-LAW I lost it that spot.

Last year i went to go hunt and the son in-law told me it was too bad i had to drive out there for no reason and I needed to call him when i wanted to hunt so every time i called texted him I got no answer or return text this is the man that told me i would all ways have a place to hunt geese.

He had to make a lifelong commitment for that field, what did you have to do? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk