Help a friend win a cam...vote.

wooly

http://acm-spypoint-hd7.pgtb.me/vXjpZg/jjT1m?w=38339564&e=100485256

Another G/F of mine needs some help if you guys wouldn't mind! (ok, not really my G/F.... but she's a great outdoorsy gal I've met and respect as an accomplished hunter  and friend) ;)

The picture you'd be voting for is on the first page pic #1 I believe titled " I present to you his majesty" by Ruth I.

It's a great shot of a red stag over seas.

Some here will know who she is.

Appreciate any votes you guys find time to give!

Right now, she's about 200 votes behind the leader, but we're gaining ground!

• Like 2

Thanks for your help guys!

I think voting is open for another week, and you can vote once a day, so if you remember to drop another in the ballot box between now and then, that would be sweet!

Appreciate what you have done already though! Thank you to all who helped so far! :good:

Did I ever tell you guys about the results last time I asked for your help with your votes through a facebook contest for another friend?

He didn't win the new bow, but he did come in second place and got a nice Moultrie feeder for your efforts,lol

• Like 1

Thank you ALL for the votes!

Now if you really wanna hook a brotha up, you can go back to that link and put a vote in for "yours truely"..... ME,  with the picture titled "The dudes" by Matt W. from my little bachelor party last month on the first page also.

Everyone kept saying I should get into these photo contests, so I decided to give it a try myself.

Thanks for any and all support for either vote!