LIVE from the woods 2015 Edition! - Sixth Year Going Strong

burmjohn

I am the unluckily person on here. If there is a bad spot to hunt in the woods I find it. Haven't seen anything. Better chances of finding Jimmy Hoffa.

Just had another hunter walk past me within 100 yards of where I'm at.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

it only takes three seconds to turn the whole season around, sit it out

Nada for the morning ... Dam warm out there n only a couple trucks out... Was hoping for a considerable amount of guys to be out early fumbling around ... No dice.... Guess just get drunk n cut up my doe from Sunday n wait for some colder weather now ... Happy turkey day all ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by deerpassion

So I'm sitting in my stand debating on getting out or stay till dark. Then I hear a war! Guys down the rd putting on a drive I figure. Cause u can hear the shot going further away as the deer runs past them. I bet and not even joking. I bet 35 shots and now I can hear them all yelling. They must have got a big boy. Thing prob looks like hamburger

Been a good coyote season around my area of 8F. I got one opening day, my buddy got one yesterday on a small drive we put on and I heard another one was shot by a neighbor this morning. No wonder we aren't seeing the amount of deer we thought we should be!

• Like 1