Looks like I'll be hunting 8N.....

growalot

Ya but he's an old guy and I do not think he can handle warm deer processing...I know he doesn't have the funds to send it out...the last one he hung  and cut off what he needed as he went ...I quess if he let me I could quarter it up for him and take it down..well we'll see ...last year he asked for a later deer.

Ya but he's an old guy and I do not think he can handle warm deer processing...I know he doesn't have the funds to send it out...the last one he hung  and cut off what he needed as he went ...I quess if he let me I could quarter it up for him and take it down..well we'll see ...last year he asked for a later deer.

Figures, seems there's always a glitch. :(

Nah not a glitch...I'll just go to tag a doe for us and wait until the weather cools for him...I'm just glad he felt he could call and ask...to be honest I thought he would have been out of his house by now??? I put a stink up to just about everyone I ran into about what the town was doing to him...I wonder if they backed off due to pressure or someone stepped up on his behalf...I'll ask when I go see him.